The $500M Market for Cybersecurity Solutions in the US Nonprofit Sector
The Cybersecurity Solutions - 2022 Nonprofit Opportunity Landscape Report focuses on 22,000 charitable organizations that report over $2.5M in Net Assets and more than ten employees.
Use the powerful insights from X4Impact to target the $500M market for cybersecurity solutions among US nonprofits.
The landscape report excludes Healthcare, Religious Organizations, and Educational Institutions.
Use this report to:
- Identify opportunities for Cybersecurity Solutions and define geographic or vertical target markets for your sales outreach.
- Refine your marketing value proposition and pricing strategy to match selected verticals and geographies
- Get economic facts to inform market sizing for your sales outreach, capital raise deck, or application for grants and awards.
The report includes:
The Landscape at a glance (11 pages)
- Segmentation based on annual income (Small, Mid Market, Upper Mid Market, and Enterprise). Details on Income sources, IT Spending, Professional Services, Travel, and other expenses.
- 2x2 Chart showcasing actual and potential IT budget by vertical market and Geographic distribution highlights.
- An overview of the top 10 verticals to further help with marketing strategies, value proposition refinements, product offers, and go-to-market approaches.
- Additional segmentation based on the number of employees and volunteers to further inform per-seat pricing strategies.
- Addressable Market at a glance infographic for your executive decks, pitch deck, go-to-market plans, channel marketing material, and more.
Selected target nonprofits to engage (up to 1,000 organizations)
- An excel file with 1,000 organizations with annual IT budgets larger than $50,000 in the key verticals to target.
- We provide Name, Address, NTEE, focus area, UN SDG, website address, revenues, expenses, income sources, focus area, UN SDG classification, and other dimensions for each organization. See Data Dictionary: Expanded Dataset Tab.
- This package, valued at $4,500, is available for $2,500 until February 28, 2023.
- It includes a 30 minutes Executive Advisory Session with X4Impact to discuss insights and potential actions.