BJA FY 21 Justice Information Sharing Training and Technical Assist...
The Justice Information Sharing Training and Technical Assistance (JIS TTA) Program is intended to strengthen counterterrorism efforts, reduce violent crime, support law enforcement and prosecutors, and protect officers and other public safety personnel. It supports state, local, territorial, and tribal criminal justice agencies' efforts to adopt effective justice information-sharing solutions by providing them with TTA services. The purpose of this BJA JIS TTA solicitation is to solicit applications to manage the Regional Information Sharing Systems (RISS) Technology Support Center (RTSC).
- State governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses