Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) FY 2021 Funding O...
Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) FY 2021 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)The HFTO FY21 FOA will build upon the FY19 H2@Scale and FY20 H2@Scale New Markets FOAs by enhancing the performance and durability and reducing cost of heavy duty (HD) fuel cell components, expanding hydrogen production via high-temperature electrolysis and biological-based waste conversion technologies, growing the domestic supply chain for HD hydrogen fueling stations, and cost analysis for hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.Topics cover R&D on:-Fuel cells for heavy duty applications in coordination with the Million Mile Fuel Cell Truck consortium.-Hydrogen production through high temperature (high-T) electrolysis in coordination the H2NEW consortium, as well as biological processes that use waste.-Hydrogen infrastructure activities to develop supply chain components and validate hydrogen fueling technologies, and-Independent cost analysis of hydrogen production, storage and fuel cell ...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses