Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2...
NRCS is announcing the availability of CIG funding to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications are accepted from eligible entities for projects carried out in the state of South Dakota. A total of up to $150,000.00 is available for the South Dakota CIG competition in FY 2021. All non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals are invited to apply, with the sole exception of federal agencies. Projects may be between one and three years in duration. The maximum award amount for a single award in FY 2021 is $75,000.00. Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on June 21, 2021. For technical issues with Grants.gov, contact Grants.gov Applicant Support at 1-800-518-4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Awarding agency staff cannot support applicants regarding Grants.gov accounts. Questions regarding this notice of funding opportunity (NFO) may be submitted until May 25, 2021. Responses to questi...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education