FY 21 Department of Navy (DON) Science,Technology, Engineering & Ma...
The Office of Naval Research (ONR) is interested in receiving a broad range of proposals for augmenting existing and/or developing innovative solutions that directly maintain, and/or cultivate a diverse, world-class Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) workforce to maintain the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps’ technological superiority. The goal of proposed efforts must provide solutions that establish, build, and/or maintain STEM educational pathways of U.S. citizens directly relevant to the needs of Department of Navy’s (DON) current and future workforce.As the capacity of the DON Science and Technology (S&T) workforce is interconnected with the STEM education system, DON recognizes the need to support efforts that can jointly improve STEM student outcomes and align educational and outreach efforts with Naval S&T current and future workforce needs. This announcement explicitly encourages programs that improve the capacity of education systems and communities to crea...
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses