SociAbility Helps Disabled People Find Accessible Places
For people with access needs, knowing whether a venue is accessible or not lets them plan ahead & explore their communities with confidence, purpose & ease. Sociability helps disabled people by making it quick and easy to find reliable, accurate and detailed accessibility information, to take an important first step towards greater social inclusion, social representation & equality of opportunity.
- For people with access needs, knowing whether a venue is accessible or not lets them plan ahead & explore their communities with confidence.
- Better accessibility information highlights the barriers to social inclusion faced by disabled people & people with access needs.
- Sociability empowers the broader community to build a more inclusive and engaged society.
- Sociability helps businesses find the right information to giving customers peace of mind when visiting venues.
- Businesses - Cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and more
- Event spaces
- Disabled people