Food for All Marketplace for Surplus Food to Reduce Restaurant Waste
By Food for All
Food for All is a marketplace for surplus food, designed to make sure delicious meals are tasted, not wasted. Restaurants post surplus meals on our app at 50% off for pickup during designated times, often an hour before close. As 40% of the food produced in the U.S. is wasted, our mission is to further the zero food waste movement by rewarding businesses and people that take care of our planet.
- Save more: Save time and money by picking up quick, easy meals
- Pay less: Meals are always at least half the original price
- Tastes better: Each bite contributes to a greener planet with less food waste!
- People who could use the extra meals Register to Receive Donations.
- Amazing donors contribute with any amount they are able to offer (average price per meal on the app is $5. Every dollar helps!)
- 100% of donations will go to recipients and Food for All will NOT collect any fees.
- Recipients use the Food for All app to get fresh surplus meals from local restaurants and cafes.
- Donations are transferred into recipients' Food for All accounts in form of meal credits (credits are not exchangeable for cash).
- Everyone with a mobile device
- Individuals experiencing homelessness with a mobile phone
- Individuals experiencing food insecurity