Understanding Economic and Strategic Opportunities in $24B Annual Funding Devoted to the Workforce Development Sector in the US
Understand $24B per year flowing to nonprofits that address the increasing skills gaps, job displacement, and economic mobility in the US.
Use the powerful insights created by X4Impact to understand the $24B in Social and Government Funding flowing to 34,000 nonprofits that address the increasing skills gaps, job displacement, and economic mobility in the US.
Use this report to:
- Identify opportunities for Technology for Education, Learning Management Systems, Workforce Training and Upskilling Solutions, and related technologies or programs.
- Inform cross-sector initiatives to optimize the deployment of funds leveraging existing channels to train the maximum number of individuals.
- Get economic facts to inform market sizing for Investors, Foundations, and Entrepreneurs.
This report includes:
- Executive Summary (1 page)
The Landscape at a glance (18 pages)
- Analysis of 11,000 organizations that work on upskilling individuals and 22,500 organizations that offer job training and skill development as one of many services.
- Segmentation based on annual income (Small, Mid Market, Upper Mid Market, and Enterprise). Details on Income sources, IT Spending, Professional Services, Travel, and other expenses.
- 2x2 Chart showcasing actual and potential IT budget by vertical market.
- Service Desert Map™ to understand areas with a high concentration of low-income workers and a scarcity of organizations offering Workforce Development services
- Visualization of the money flow for Workforce Development programs and market sizing related to nonprofits in this sector. Analysis of over $10B in government incentives flows to different organizations with and without direct impact on outcomes.
- Actionable Insights (2 pages): A summary of actionable recommendations to help with funding strategies, refinement of the value proposition for technology solutions related to workforce development, upskilling or training, pricing models, outreach, partnerships, and go-to-market approaches.
- The Landscape at a glance infographic for executive decks, donor/investor relations, go-to-market plans, channel marketing material, and more.
Selected target organizations (up to 2,500 organizations)
- An excel file with up to 2,500 organizations in the desired target (by income, geography, or vertical).
- We provide Name, Address, NTEE, focus area, UN SDG, website address, revenues, expenses, income sources, focus area, UN SDG classification, and other dimensions for each organization. See Data Dictionary: Expanded Dataset Tab.
Contact us to get the report
- This package, valued at $8,500, is available for $5,500 until Jun 30th, 2022.
- It includes a 30 minutes Executive Advisory Session with X4Impact to discuss insights and potential actions.