Budgeting Tool for Nonprofit and Tech for Good Compensation
Already have access? Login to access the tool.
Get a sneak peek in our free 15-minute webinar
Learn how easy it is to create custom reports to inform your budget, board meeting, or equitable compensation practices.
Register for a Free webinar today!REGISTER NOW
An Interactive Budgeting Tool and Report Generator to Inform your Strategy.
Instead of pages and pages of data, we created an interactive report that allows you to create custom reports:
- Plan your annual budget for talent acquisition and retention
- Benchmark with organizations that have a similar yearly budget
- Benchmark organizations with a similar focus area, from Animal Welfare or Foundations to Tech for Good Companies, Shelters, or Youth Development.
- Understand the gender income gap and opportunity gap to plan your talent development strategies.
- Explore geographic differences.
Data and Insights at your fingertips
The Interactive Report generator is accessible from any device.
Our mobile companion view gives you the information you need to inform:
- Board meeting discussion.
- Strategic planning session.
- Conversation with a potential new hire.
- Budget planning session with a new donor.
Three times more data and insights at one-third of the price
The X4Impact Nonprofit and Tech for Good Compensation Report includes over 500,000 salaries organized by 140+ different roles, including 90 staff positions, and emerging roles such as data scientists, software developers, diversity officers, user experience, digital marketing, and more.
Other non-interactive reports with less data, are sold at $900 per year or more. Thanks to our founding partners, we offer it for a fraction of that price.
This report includes data from over 1 million IRS filings (forms 990) covering 60 issue areas, from Animal Welfare to Youth Development, with information available by state, organization annual budget, and gender.
1) Accurate and Compliant Compensation Reporting:
- Statistically relevant information based on analyzing over one million tax returns from Foundations and Nonprofits in the US, including International Organizations.
- More accurate than surveys to help you maintain compliance.
- Relevant information by role, gender, geography, and the size of the organization.
2) Always up to date:
- Every month we gather, analyze, clean and organize over 500 million fields submitted to the IRS in over 1 million filings.
3) Powerful on-demand benchmarking
- Understand trends and how you compare to other organizations.
- Easy to use online report. Equivalent to over 10,000 pages of data. Search by Title, State, Organization Size, and Category to get the data you need.