Our Data and Advisory Services
Find your place in a market with $2.9T in annual funding
Whether you are exploring the nonprofit sector as a new market opportunity, refining a social innovation program, or seeking to understand a particular area of impact, we can help with our data services.
Our Data and Advisory Services help you optimize your fundraising strategy, go-to-market plans, innovation strategies, and operational excellence.
You can also license our data to power your product and services.
The US Nonprofit sector reports an annual income of $2.9 trillion and invest over $45B in Information Technology. You can explore details with our Interactive Tool to visualize the flow of social funding.
Every month we extract, clean, and classify +500 million data points from the IRS, the US Securities and Exchange Commission, and 300 trusted sources.
We offer interactive tools and reports and custom landscape analysis to inform:
- Addressable market size for Go-to-Market execution.
- Impact investing or catalytic grants.
- Understanding potential partnerships and alliances.
You can also license our datasets (API) to power your products and services. We take care of keeping the data always updated, classified, and de-duplicated.
Custom Data Services and Landscape Analysis
- Identify the size of a total addressable market by issue areas, such as Homelessness, Housing, Youth Development, Equity in Education, Immigration, Child Advocacy, Economic Development, mental Health, and more.
- Custom Lists of Organizations in your target market to power your sales & marketing outreach. Get a CSV file with detailed information such as Organization Name, Website, Social Media Pages, Annual Income, IT, Marketing, Rent or Travel spending, number of employees, and more. See a sample proposal related to 5,800 organizations focused on homelessness.
License Our Data to Power Your Products or Services
- Get access to our complete dataset with over 500M fields or a subset of the data relevant to your business needs.
- Use our dataset to power your mobile apps, software as a service solutions, or other services.
- Access fresh information about +1M nonprofit organizations, classified by focus area and by UN SDG.
- We update our dataset every two weeks, including refinements to our classification algorithms.
Nonprofit and Tech for Good Interactive Budgeting Tool
Create custom reports to inform your next board meeting, budget, or talent recruitment strategy.
- 550,000+ salaries. form 160,000+ reporting orgs.
- 140+ roles and 60+ categories or impact areas.
- By state, gender & org size.
- Updated biweekly.
Custom Research and Reports to support your Sales and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Create awareness of the problem you solve or help your clients to understand their sector better: We create data-driven research & insights, or landscape analysis, highlighting impact areas of your choice in an Interactive Report.
- Support your Corporate Social Responsibility & Thought Leadership strategy with an always fresh report that we manage for you. Our data experts conduct primary research, aggregate trusted secondary sources, and create interactive charts, with millions of data points updated biweekly.
- Power your content-marketing strategy. Grab fresh and exclusive data-insights for sharing them in your Marketing Newsletters, Speaking Events and Social Media posts.
See it in action, check out Footprint, Inc – Interactive Report on Responsible Consumption and Waste Management in the US
Since 2017, our parent company Giving Tech Labs, has created 7 successful ventures addressing complex social problems such as VidaNyx which, in 18 months, became the leading digital video evidence solution in the US serving the needs of organizations that protect child survivors of abuse.
Our IKIGAI is to support social impact from ideation to global scale. We have created and scaled businesses from idea to millions of users multiple times and we want to help others do the same.
Business Growth Advisory Services
- Branding and communications to reach your target audience within the one million nonprofits in the US.
- Refinement of your product value proposition to better serve the needs of the US nonprofit and social sector.
- Custom Landscape Analysis to inform your fundraising or capitalization strategy.
- Custom Landscape Analysis to inform your sales and marketing strategy to reach the nonprofit market in the US, doing well by doing good.
- Business modeling, unit economics, definition of measurable impact metrics.