The Nonprofit Sector in Pierce County, WA - Landscape & Service Desert Map™
Understand the $7.2B in Social Funding flowing to 3,700 nonprofits. Use this report to identify focus areas, and inform partnerships to serve better the needs of the US nonprofit and social sector organizations.
These reports aim to inform funding, partnerships, go-to-market, and engagement strategies in Pierce County, WA.
Use this report to understand:
- How can your outreach strategy use data to understand 3,700 nonprofit organizations in Pierce County, WA.
- Where do Service Deserts exist in Pierce County, where Human Services Organizations seem to be underfunded?
- Where are the opportunity zones when defining an impact plan?
The report includes:
National and State Level Data (8 pages)
We set the stage with an overview of the US nonprofit sector with $3.1 trillion in annual income. Then we look at Washington State.
Throughout the report, we provide a specific focus on Human Services organizations as a proxy for local resources to serve local individual needs. The Human Services Sector is a growing $3B opportunity for technology providers and an opportunity for funders to inject $6B to take the average IT spending to 3% of their income.
We analyze the number of organizations by size, reported number of employees, engaged volunteers, and expenses in selected categories, including their IT spending.
Addressable Market at a Glance Infographics (2 pages)
This is a perfect summary for your executive decks, pitch decks, go-to-market plans, channel marketing material, and more.
We include an infographic to help visualize the Human Services Sector in the context of the overall landscape where Religious organizations, Education, and Healthcare command most of the revenue at the national, state, and county levels.
We also provide an analysis of the revenue growth from 2018 to 2020 by the size and age of the organization.
Pierce County Details (7 pages)
After providing an overview at the state level, we explore the nature of 3,700 charitable organizations in Pierce County. Nine of every ten organizations are small organizations with revenues of up to $1M per year and any impactful and equitable sector strategy must include them.
We identify Service Deserts in the county related to organizations that directly serve populations in need. See an example of a Service Desert Map™ here
Selected Target Nonprofits to Engage (up to 1,800 organizations)
- An excel file with up to 1,800 organizations ranked by employees, income, assets, IT budget or your chosen criteria.
- We provide name, address, NTEE code, website, revenues, expenses, income sources, focus area, UN SDG classification, and other dimensions for each organization.
Download an excerpt of the Landscape Report for Pierce County, WA - DOWNLOAD IT NOW
- These landscape packages, valued at $8,000, are available for $4,500 until September 30, 2023.