3D Technologies to Accelerate HTAN Atlas Building Efforts (UH2 Clin...
Through this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a part of its Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot Initiative invites submission of applications requesting support for projects that will accelerate cancer research. Specifically, this FOA targets the following area designated as a scientific priority by the Blue Ribbon Panel (BRP) as Recommendation I: Generation of Human Tumor Atlases. The overarching goal of this FOA is to accelerate research efforts conducted and led by the Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN, humantumoratlas.org) via the implementation of three-dimensional (3D) imaging technologies that will allow for a comprehensive view of the dynamic multidimensional ecosystems that define tumors in humans. Each project will lead to the multiplexed 3D characterization of at least one cancer transition investigated by the HTAN (pre-malignant to malignant, primary to metastatic, therapy responsive to resistant). The data and analytical tools generate...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses