Strengthening Institutional Capacity to Conduct Global Cancer Resea...
The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to establish an institutional program for mentored training in global cancer research. This program will support research training led by US-based cancer research-intensive institutions working in collaboration with institutions in low and middle-income countries (LMICs). These training programs will be built upon the US institutions pre-existing training infrastructure and research collaborations with LMICs and will leverage these resources to expand the global cancer research workforce both in the US and in LMICs. The overarching goal of this grant program is to build capacity to conduct innovative and collaborative global research projects that will contribute to the advancement of basic, clinical, translational, and population-based cancer research. Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education