Sustained Support for Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to invite Cooperative Agreement (U24) applications for the continued development and sustainment of high value informatics research resources to improve the acquisition, management, analysis, and dissemination of data and knowledge across the cancer research continuum including cancer biology, cancer treatment and diagnosis, early cancer detection, risk assessment and prevention, cancer control and epidemiology, and/or cancer health disparities. As a component of the NCI's Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR) Program, this FOA focuses on sustaining operations and improving the user experience and availability of existing, widely-adopted informatics tools and resources. This is in contrast to early-stage and advanced development efforts to generate these tools and resources that are supported by companion ITCR FOAs. The central mission of ITCR is to promote research-driven informatics technology across the dev...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses