Immune Cell Engineering For Targeted Therapy And Disease Monitoring...
This initiative will support the engineering of immune cells to target the human pancreatic compartment to report on previously inaccessible information about diabetes initiation and progression, and to deliver environment-specific therapeutic responses to restore islet health and prevent the progression to T1D.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses