NIDDK Research Education Program Utilizing Stimulating Peripheral A...
The NIH Research Education Program (R25) supports research education activities in the mission areas of the NIH. The overarching goal of this R25 program is to support educational activities that complement and/or enhance the training of a workforce to meet the nations biomedical, behavioral and clinical research needs. To accomplish the stated over-arching goal, this FOA will support creative educational activities with a primary focus on: Research Experiences Courses for Skills Development This FOA solicits applications to establish research programs for qualified graduate students, post-doctoral trainees, medial residents, engineers, and clinical fellows to engage in neuroscience research experiences relevant to the mission of NIDDK and its partnership with the Common Fund program, Stimulating Peripheral Activity to Relieve Conditions (SPARC). The intent is to leverage this partnership to provide resources for short-term research training experiences that would necessarily use SP...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses