Pilot and Feasibility Studies to Facilitate the Use of Diabetes Sel...
The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to test an innovative and pragmatic approach to address barriers to and facilitate greater use of diabetes self-management education and support (DSMES) by people living with diabetes mellitus. Research applications should engage key stakeholders in cultivating a practical and sustainable strategy with the potential for dissemination. The pilot trial of the proposed strategy should be designed to generate preliminary data in support of a future, full-scale trial to study broader dissemination and implementation to expand the use of DSMES.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses