Early-Phase Clinical Trials of Novel Interventions to Prevent, Dela...
NIA invites applications for Phase 1, 2a, and 2b clinical trials of new compounds or re-purposed existing drugs, biologics (except stem cells), or supplements to treat multiple chronic conditions by modulating fundamental aging-related mechanisms as well as to test compounds that could affect the individual diseases and conditions disproportionally affecting older adults. This FOA is not intended to provide support for definitive efficacy and safety trials.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses