Early-Stage Development of Data Science Technologies for Infectious...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to solicit applications for the development of enabling data science technologies to improve the acquisition, management, analysis, visualization, and dissemination of data and knowledge for immune-mediated and infectious diseases including disease mechanism, risk prediction, epidemiology, detection and diagnosis, treatment and vaccines across the allergy, immune-mediated, and infectious-disease research continuum, aligned with the research mission of NIAID. This includes infectious diseases, emerging infections, or immune-mediated diseases that include allergy, autoimmunity, or immune reactions associated with transplantation. As a part of the trans-NIAID data science program, this FOA focuses on early-stage development from prototyping to hardening and adaptation. Early-stage development is defined for the purpose of this FOA as initial tool development or the significant modification of existing tools for new applicati...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses