Enabling Technologies to Accelerate Development of Oral Biodevices...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites exploratory/developmental applications that propose transformative engineering solutions to technical challenges associated with meaningful development, substantial optimization of existing technologies and clinical translation of intraoral biodevices. Proposed technologies are expected to advance development of oral biodevices to clinical use, including but not limited to: precision medicine-based detection, diagnosis and treatment of oral and overall health conditions, and measurement of patient functional status and clinical outcome assessment. Areas of interest in this FOA include engineering approaches that allow integration of electronic, physical, and biological systems essential to the development of functional biodevices that are safe and effective for detection, diagnosis and treatment of oral and systemic disease. Products of this research will be proof-of-concept prototype biodevices, dedicated biosensors and associated...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses