Enabling Technologies and Transformative Platforms for HLBS Researc...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits grant applications to further develop enabling technologies and transformative platforms to catalyze next-generation predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic products to address heart, lung, blood, and sleep (HLBS)-related disorders and diseases. This FOA solicits R33 applications where major feasibility gaps for the enabling technology or transformative platform have already been overcome, as demonstrated with supportive preliminary data, but still requires further development and rigorous validation to encourage downstream demonstration, utilization and adoption. Well-suited applications must offer the potential to accelerate and/or transform the areas of early detection and screening, model development, clinical diagnosis, treatment, control, prevention or epidemiology, while addressing issues associated with HLBS-related diseases and disorders. Projects proposing application of existing technologies where the novelty resides in...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses