Human Immunology Project Consortium (HIPC) Coordinating Center (U01...
The goal of this FOA is to support a Coordinating Center for the Human Immunology Project Consortium (HIPC) program. The HIPC program, supported through a separate FOA, will consist of 5-8 multi-project cooperative agreement (U19) awardees that will measure the diversity and commonalities of human immune responses under a variety of conditions and longitudinally using high-throughput systems immunology approaches coupled with detailed clinical phenotyping in well-characterized human cohorts. The HIPC Coordinating Center supported by this FOA will be responsible for: coordinating cross-HIPC data integration, analysis, and visualization; developing and maintaining a public HIPC website and knowledgebase to support cross-HIPC data analysis and visualization; and fostering collaborations amongst HIPC-funded investigators by managing the HIPC subcommittees and an Infrastructure and Opportunity Fund to support collaborative studies.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses