Intramural - Extramural Collaboration for Drug Screening with Biofa...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to promote partnerships between intramural investigators at the NCATS 3-D Bioprinting Laboratory and extramural researchers to jointly develop and demonstrate the use of 3-D biofabricated tissues for disease modeling and drug screening.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses