Limited Competition for the Continuation of Multisite Clinical Tria...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), utilizing the U24 grant funding mechanism, encourages applications for competing renewal of Data Coordinating Center (DCC) for ongoing clinical trials supported by NCCIH. Extension of an ongoing clinical trial will be supported when there is need for additional time to complete the trial or when an extended period of follow up is well justified to assess longer term outcomes. The DCC competing renewal application must propose a comprehensive plan for completion of the clinical trial data collection that provides overall project coordination and administrative; data management; and biostatistical support for the ongoing clinical trial. Both a DCC application and a corresponding Clinical Coordinating Center application can be submitted simultaneously for consideration by NCCIH if both are needed to complete the ongoing. If clinical trial data collection and follow up can be completed centrally by the DCC and no study visits at clinical site...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses