Limited Competition for the Continuation or Revision of Multisite C...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications for competing renewal of Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) for ongoing clinical trials supported by NCCIH; or competitive revisions to support ancillary studies to ongoing NCCIH supported clinical trials. Extension of an ongoing clinical trial will be supported when there is need for additional time to complete the trial or when an extended period of follow up is well justified to assess longer term outcomes. Competitive revisions will be supported when there is compelling justification for the addition of an ancillary study to an ongoing clinical trial. The objective of the Clinical Coordinating Center is to provide the design scientific rationale and a comprehensive scientific and operational plan for the clinical trial. The Clinical Coordinating Center is expected to be responsible for project management, participant recruitment and retention strategies, performance milestones, scientific conduct, and disseminat...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses