NIDCR Clinical Trial Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreem...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to solicit UG3/UH3 phased cooperative agreement research applications to plan and implement clinical trials. Awards made under this FOA will initially support a one-year milestone-driven planning phase (UG3), with possible transition to a clinical trial implementation phase of up to five years (UH3). Only UG3 projects that have met the scientific milestones and feasibility requirements may transition to the UH3 phase. The UG3/UH3 application must be submitted as a single application, following the instructions described in this FOA. The UG3 phase will permit the Principal Investigator to finalize the study team and will support activities to develop: the final clinical protocol; the Clinical Investigators Brochure (or equivalent), if needed; the data management system and other tools for data collection and quality management, safety and operational oversight plans; recruitment and retention strategies; and other essentia...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses