NIMH Research Education Mentoring Program for HIV/AIDS Researchers ...
Reissue of PAR-17-485. The NIH Research Education Program (R25) supports research education activities in the mission areas of the NIH. The over-arching goal of this National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) R25 program is to support educational activities that complement and/or enhance the training of a workforce to meet the nations biomedical, behavioral and clinical research needs and advance the priorities outlined in the Office of AIDS Research (OAR) Annual Strategic Plan and the research program priorities of the NIMH Division of AIDS Research (DAR). To accomplish the stated over-arching goal, this FOA will support creative educational activities with a primary focus on Research Experiences and Mentoring Activities that either capitalize on existing networks of collaborating investigators or develop institute-based research education programs. Both research experiences and mentoring activities are required; research experiences are expected to be primary. Research Education P...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses