NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications for the Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinsons Disease Research program. The overarching goal of the specialized Udall Centers program is to establish a network of Centers that work collaboratively as well as independently to define the causes of and discover improved treatments for Parkinsons disease (PD). A more immediate goal for each Center is to rapidly advance synergistic, interdisciplinary research programs while serving as national leaders in PD research. Udall Centers also serve as local resources by organizing research career enhancement activities for Center investigators and periodic outreach to the PD patient/advocacy community. Applicants are expected to identify and address an overall research theme that defines a critical challenge in PD research. The stated theme, proposed research projects, and associated cores will inform the etiology, pathogenesis or treatment of PD; investigations on...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses