Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to invite R21 applications proposing the innovative analysis of existing (publicly available) nationally representative U.S. cross-sectional and longitudinal data, to investigate novel scientific ideas and/or to generate new models, systems, tools, methods, or technologies that have the potential for significant impact on biomedical or biobehavioral research in areas relevant to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - Center for Tobacco Products (CTP). Other publicly available data sets would be considered depending on the analyses to be conducted; however, nationally representative analyses will receive priority.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses