Short Courses on Interdisciplinary Behavioral and Social Sciences R...
The goal of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support short courses geared towards advancing selected priority topic areas identified by the National Institute on Aging (NIA) in order to advance research in the behavioral and social sciences. This FOA targets the following three priority research areas: 1) genomics for social scientists; 2) interdisciplinary social science research in aging; and 3) reproducibility in the social and behavioral sciences.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses