Triadic Interactions in Clinical Encounters Involving People with A...
The goal of this initiative is to support research that can lead to the development of interventions for optimizing communication among patients, caregivers, and health care practitioners, and for preserving strong and supportive caregiving relationships throughout disease progression along the continuum of care for people with AD/ADRD. To these ends, basic research and translational research is solicited in two high-priority areas: (1) effective communications and relationships among patients, healthcare practitioners, and caregivers; and (2) associations between close relationship processes and health in caregiving relationships.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses