Tuberculosis Research Advancement Centers (P30 Clinical Trials Not ...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to solicit meritorious applications for the Tuberculosis Research Advancement Centers (TRACs) program. The main goal of these centers is to provide administrative and shared research support to foster and elevate multidisciplinary tuberculosis (TB) research and provide exceptional mentorship to New Investigators. TRACs will provide core facilities, services and mentoring opportunities to achieve the goals of the program.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses