Understanding Post-Transcriptional Regulation of Intact and Defecti...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages exploratory and developmental bi-phasic research applications to support the understanding of how HIV RNA chemical modifications impact expression of intact and defective HIV and the identification of potential therapeutic targets for future HIV cure strategies.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses