FY 21 Office of Naval Research (ONR) Science, Technology,Engineerin...
The Office of Naval Research (ONR) seeks a broad range of applications for augmenting existing and/or developing innovative solutions that directly maintain and/or cultivate a diverse, world-class Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) workforce to maintain the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps’ technological superiority. The goal of proposed efforts must provide solutions that establish, build, and/or maintain STEM educational pathways and workforce opportunities for diverse U.S. citizens directly relevant to ONR science and technology areas.As the capacity of the Department of the Navy (DoN) Science and Technology (S&T) workforce is interconnected with STEM education and outreach, ONR recognizes the need to support efforts that can jointly improve STEM student outcomes and align education and outreach efforts with Naval S&T current and future workforce needs. This announcement explicitly encourages projects that improve the capacity of education systems and communities t...
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses