Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Ye...
With this solicitation, NIJ seeks proposals for rigorous research and evaluation projects targeted toward developing a better understanding of the domestic radicalization phenomenon, and advancing evidence-based strategies for effective intervention and prevention. This includes research efforts that explore the radicalization of Americans to white nationalist extremism, and those exploring emerging militant left-wing movements, to identify and advance evidence-based strategies for effective intervention and prevention. NIJ seeks proposals in three areas of focus: Research to inform terrorism prevention efforts. Research on the reintegration of offenders into the community. Evaluations of programs and practices to prevent terrorism. Funded projects will apply an approach that engages researchers and practitioners in an active partnership to develop more effective solutions to specific problems and to produce transportable lessons and strategies that may help other localities with si...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses