OVC FY 2021 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
This solicitation provides funding for organizations to support prevention and early intervention programs for girls who are at risk of or are victims of, sex trafficking. The objectives of this program are to: - Replicate and scale-up prevention and early intervention programs for girls who are at risk of, or are victims of, sex trafficking that have undergone rigorous evaluation and/or have a track record of success. - Implement or enhance efforts to identify and provide services to girls who are at risk of, or are victims of, sexual exploitation or sex trafficking. - Participate in an annual peer-to-peer learning (cluster meeting) opportunity. The Office for Victims of Crime expects to make three awards of up to $500,000 each for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2021.
Social Impact Focus
- Prevention and early intervention services, including mentoring and other direct support services, for girls who are at risk of, or are victims of, sex trafficking.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education