OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction...
The Department of Justice is committed to advancing work that promotes civil rights, increases access to justice, supports crime victims, protects the public from crime and evolving threats, and builds trust between law enforcement and the community. This solicitation provides funding for communities to develop and implement prevention, intervention, and suppression strategies that aim to reduce youth gun and gang violence.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education