Secondary Analysis and Integration of Existing Data to Elucidate th...
Through this funding opportunity announcement (FOA), the National Cancer Institute (NCI) along with the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) and National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) encourages submission of applications proposing to conduct secondary data analysis and integration of existing datasets and database resources, with the ultimate aim to elucidate the genetic architecture of cancer risk and related outcomes (e.g., risk prediction or reduction, survival, or response to treatment, etc.). The goal of this initiative is to address key scientific questions relevant to cancer genomic and epidemiology by supporting the analysis of existing genetic or genomic datasets, in combination with other omics and environmental, clinical, behavioral, lifestyle, and molecular profiles data. Applicants are encouraged to leverage existing genetic data and perform innovative analyses of the existing data. Applications may include new research aims that are...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses