Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Consortium: Therapeutic Development a...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications to establish research teams of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Consortium to conduct research whose overall goals are: 1) to improve SCLC therapeutics, focusing on understanding how the molecular vulnerabilities of this cancer could be used to develop targeted agent combinations; and/or, 2) to gain a better understanding of the rapid development of clinical resistance to drug and radiation therapy. This FOA focuses on two of the five research priorities identified in the National Cancer Institute's 2014 Scientific Framework for Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC). Additional priorities of the Framework are stated in this FOA, as studies are expected to use or develop state-of-the-art research tools and omic profiles to identify therapeutic strategies that are relevant to human SCLC disease progression and resistance. The research supported by this FOA will be performed by individual research teams who are expected to colla...
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses