Biomarkers for Diabetic Foot Ulcers through the Diabetic Foot Conso...
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement is to promote the development of prognostic, monitoring, and diagnostic biomarkers for diabetic foot ulcers that can be used in clinicaltrials and patient care. This initiative would support early analytical and clinical validation of biomarkers through a phased award to encourage innovative research. The initiative would leverage the resources of the Diabetic Foot Consortium to facilitate the access to well-characterized patients and high-quality human samples. The goal of this initiative is to deliver candidate biomarkers that are ready for definitive analytical and clinical validation studies through the Diabetic Foot Consortium.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses