Development of New Technologies and Bioengineering Solutions for th...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications from institutions/organizations proposing original research addressing barriers that limit progress toward effective cell replacement therapies for type 1 diabetes (T1D). The purpose is to support research leading to the development and testing of novel and supportive technologies for the improvement of cell replacement interventions using novel biomaterials and devices for T1D treatment.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses