New Directions in Hematology Research (SHINE-II) (R01 Clinical Tria...
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) seeks innovative grant applications in nonmalignant hematology research that will steer the field in new directions. Applications to this FOA should propose proof of principle research that is tightly focused into one specific aim, which can be accomplished within a 1-3 year project period, and is directed at validating novel concepts and approaches that promise to open new pathways for discovery.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses