reply reply 10 shares
Polyscripting for WordPress
Polyverse offers Military-grade cybersecurity for nonprofits that stops the top three most common attacks against WordPress before they start. WordPress is, by far, the most popular content management system in the world and one of the most popular blogging platforms for nonprofits. However, popularity begets attention. In 2018, 90% of all hacked CMS sites were running WordPress.
- Prevents malicious code execution
- Reduce urgency for security patching
- No changes to source code
- No impact to program functionality and interoperability
- No runtime performance overhead
- Mitigates top 3 WordPress attack vectors by preventing unauthorized code from executing in your WordPress.
- Stop known and unknown zero-day attacks against your servers the very first time with no overhead.
- Military-grade encryption to protect your Wordpress site
- Any organization running WordPress