reply reply 5 shares
Education Modified’s technology gives special education teachers the tools they need to focus on their students—not on managing compliance tasks. Its data-driven instructional tool supports the implementation of legal accommodations and modifications in the classroom, so teachers can customize instruction for any child, with any need, in any classroom.
- Users can communicate with other teachers, see what is working and what isn't
- Users can access learning needs data with personalized student profiles
- Integration with school district's data
- Dashboard for student's learning needs
- Specially Designed Instruction (SDI) Library with 300+ high quality strategies
- Teachers, Schools, and School Districts