reply reply 0 shares
MathTalk Helps You Do Math With Your Voice, No Typing Needed
- No need to write math!
- Users can voice math work – then email, print work or save work.
- Voice pre-algebra, algebra, trig, calculus, statistics, graphing and more.
- MathTalk includes ScientificNotebook 5.5; users can choose to translate math to Braille in Duxbury Braille Translator.
- MathTalk Requires Dragon® NaturallySpeaking DPI 15 – any version.
- MathTalk Works on both PC and Mac. For the Mac, use Boot Camp/Parallels.
- Students, teacher, school administrators, and school districts