Recompetition of the Pediatric Scientist Development Program (PSDP)...
This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) invites applications for the pediatric scientist development program (PSDP). This program constitutes a national network of mentors and scholars, in contrast to K12 programs that are based solely at a single applicant institution. The program will be responsible for identifying pediatricians who have completed their clinical training and who have promising research potential, and for matching them with established mentors with strong records of mentoring and research productivity. The program will develop guidelines for mentoring and career development in order to promote the successful transition of the candidates into independent research careers in academic settings.
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education