Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the st...
The Administration for Children and Families, Office of Head Start will solicit applications from public or private non-profit organizations, including community-based and faith-based organizations, or for-profit organizations that wish to compete for funds to provide Head Start and/or Early Head Start services to eligible children and families. Funding will be available in one individually defined service area of Lake County within the state of Illinois. This service area is subject to change until a funding opportunity announcement is published. Applicants may email the OHS Operations Center at OHSTech@reviewops.org for additional information.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses