OVC FY 2021 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhance...
The Department of Justice is committed to advancing work that promotes civil rights, increases access to justice, supports crime victims, protects the public from crime and evolving threats, and builds trust between law enforcement and the community. Under this program, OVC seeks applications to support the development and/or enhancement of multidisciplinary teams (MDT) and to strengthen the capacity of "enhanced MDTs" to better identify and respond to cases of elder abuse and more comprehensively serve and support victims of financial exploitation. Through these enhanced MDTs (E-MTD), OVC hopes to improve case outcomes while minimizing additional trauma and restoring safety and security to older adult victims of crime, and to potentially hold more offenders accountable.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses