BRAIN Initiative: Secondary Analysis and Archiving of BRAIN Initiat...
This is a reissue of RFA-MH-20-120. This FOA invites applications that will conduct secondary analysis or data mining of existing data relevant to the BRAIN Initiative goal of understanding brain circuits. The FOA also invites applications that seek to prepare and submit existing data that are highly relevant to the BRAIN Initiative into one of the BRAIN Initiative data archives. Applications can propose to generate or test new hypotheses which would not be possible in studies of single experiments, single technologies or single laboratories, or were beyond the scope of the original studies. Applications that propose to reanalyze existing data sets using new tools or approaches are also welcome. The proposed research may involve innovative analyses of existing data or novel combination or integration of existing data sets to address new aims or explore new questions.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses