reply reply 0 shares
Conamix - Solving the Toughest Problem in Batteries
- Bi-functional cathode additives simultaneously store Li and conduct electrons, replacing expensive and space wasting carbons.
- New design means improved power capability, energy density, and life.
- Drop in slurry coatable cathode active from low cost materials - Completely cobalt and nickel free cathode.
- Over 25% cost reduction at the cell level in $/kWh.
- Turning sulfur cathodes from the out of reach holy-grail of lithium ion cathodes into a global product with the energy, power and cycle life
- Conamix Sulfur Stack™ includes Meta particles with gradient structures that balance the transport of ions and electrons.
- Introducing a new ‘binding’ molecule that spatially constrains the electrochemical reaction storing the energy and thereby extends life.
- Utilizing a novel cathode design that enables a new level of safety and energy density.
- Alternative Energy Industry
- Environmental Agencies